Knowledge of the Gift of Living in Divine Will

 Jesus tells Luisa: “These Truths will form, according to their knowledge, the different categories of the souls who will Live in My Will.  One Knowledge more, or one less, will make them rise or stay in the different categories. Knowledge will be the hand to boost them up to the higher categories-it will be the very Life of the Fullness of My Will within them.”

 The more knowledge you have of the Divine Will, the more power the Gift has. Jesus tells Luisa, “Every time I speak to you about my Will and you acquire new understanding and knowledge, your act in my Will receives more value and you acquire more immense riches.” He likens this to a man who, possessing a gem but unaware of its value, gets it appraised and realizes it is worth millions of dollars. This knowledge essentially makes the man richer, even though he already had the gem before. So too with us; our gem – our pearl – is the Gift of the Divine Will.