Jesus explains what happens at the "Point of Death of a soul"

 “So, one day the walls fall down, and she can see with her own eyes what they had told her before.  She sees her God and Father, Who Loved her with Great Love;   Everything disappears; the only thing that remains present to her is in that room with fallen walls: Eternity….My Goodness is such, wanting everyone saved, that I allow the falling of these walls when the creatures find themselves between life and death-at the moment in which the soul exits the body to enter Eternity-so that they may do at least one act of contrition and of Love for Me, recognizing My Adorable Will upon them.  I can say that I give them one hour of Truth, in order to rescue them.  O, if all knew My Industries of Love, that I perform in the last moment of their life, so that they may not escape from My more than Paternal Hands-they would not wait for that moment, but they would love Me all their life.”