Short Prevenient Act and Actual Act prayer

 



Most Holy Trinity, I thank and praise You for this new day, and setting my will in Yours, I affirm I want only to live and act in your Will. Thus making my Prevenient Act, I set all my acts of the day in order in You.  (Vol. 14, May 27, 1922)

Good morning Blessed Mother, I love You; come, help me offer my first act of the day as an act of love in the Divine Will of God.

Jesus, I desire to enter into you, to be one with You and to be transformed in You;  I take now what I find in You: Jesus, I find in You, every person's life form Adam to the last one to be created. Jesus, I find in You my own life which You have perfectly re-done in Your Divinity. I now take that life which You have given me and re-done in Your Divinity and I offer it to the Father for His Glory and a perfect return of love. Amen.

With the dawn of each new day, through your dearest Mother Mary, I renew my acceptance of this great Gift and I thank You with all my heart and soul. May I live every moment in Your Divine Will.