Divine Will - treasure of the Holy Church

Thus says the Lord to Luisa: “Therefore, just as We Entrusted Our Mama to St. John, that She might deposit in him, and from him into the Church, the Treasures, the Graces and all of My Teachings which I had deposited in Her during the course of My Life, when She was Entrusted to Me and I Acted as Priest to Her - as I Deposited in Her, as in a Sanctuary, all the Laws, the Precepts and the Doctrines which the Church was to Possess; and She, Faithful as She was, and Jealous of even One Word of Mine, deposited them in My faithful disciple John, so that they might not be lost; and therefore My Mama has Primacy over the whole Church - so I have done with you, Luisa: since the ‘Fiat Voluntas Tua’ must serve the whole Church, I Entrusted you to a Priest of Mine, that you may deposit in him everything I Manifest to you about My Will – the Goods Contained in It, how the creature must enter into It, and how the Paternal Goodness wants to Open another Era of Grace, placing His Goods, which He Possesses in Heaven, in common with the creature, and giving Back to her the lost Happiness.” V15 – 7.11.23