The Morning Prayers In The Divine Will



Morning Offering
The Prevenient Act


Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I am a poor and unworthy sinner, and I beg of you the grace to allow our Mother and Luisa to form in me the divine acts you purchased for me and for everyone. These acts are the most precious of all, for they carry the Eternal Power of your Fiat and they await my "Yes, your Will be done" (Fiat Voluntas Tua).

"O Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mother and Queen of the Divine Will, I entreat you, by the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and by the graces God has granted to you since your Immaculate Conception, the grace of never going astray.

So I implore you, Jesus, Mary and Luisa to accompany me as I now pray:

I am nothing and God is all, come Divine Will. Come heavenly Father to beat in my heart and move in my Will; come beloved Son to flow in my blood and think in my intellect; come Holy Spirit to breath my lungs and recall in my memory. I fuse myself in the Divine Will and place my I love You, I adore You and I bless You God in the Fiats of Creation. With my I love You my soul bilocates in the creations of the heavens and the earth: I love You in the stars, in the sun, in the moon and in the skies; I love You in the earth, in the waters and in every living creature my Father created out of love for me, so that I may return love for love.

I now enter into Jesus' Most Holy Humanity that embraces all acts. I place my I adore You Jesus in your every breath, heartbeat, thought, word and step. I adore You in the sermons of your public life, in the miracles you performed, in the Sacraments you instituted and in the most intimate fibers of your Heart.

I bless You Jesus in your every tear, blow, wound, thorn and in each drop of Blood that unleashed light for the life of every human. I bless You in all your prayers, reparations, offerings, and in each of the interior acts and pains you suffered up to your last breath on the Cross. I enclose your Life and all your acts, Jesus, with my I love You, I adore You and I bless You.

I now enter into the acts of my Mother Mary and of Luisa. I place my I thank you in Mary and Luisa's every thought, word and action. I thank you in the embraced joys and sorrows of Jesus' Redemption and of the Holy Spirit's Sanctification. Fused in your acts I make my I thank You and I bless You flow in the relations of every creature to fill their acts with light and life: to fill the acts of Adam and Eve; of the patriarchs and prophets; of the souls of the past, present and future; of the holy souls in purgatory; of the holy angels and saints.

I now make these acts my own, and I offer them to You, my tender and loving Father. May they increase the glory of your children, and may they glorify, satisfy and honor You on their behalf. Let us now begin our day with our Divine Acts fused together. Thank you Most Holy Trinity for enabling me to enter into union with You by means of prayer. May Your Kingdom come, and Your Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven." 


Fiat!


Good Morning to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament

By the Servant of God Luisa Piccarreta

O my Jesus, sweet Prisoner of love, here I am before You again.  I left You saying good-bye, and now I come back saying good morning.  I was anxiously burning to see You again in this prison of love, to give You my yearning obsequies, my affectionate heartbeats, my ardent desires and all of myself in order to transfuse myself completely in You, and to abandon all of myself in You in perpetual memory and pledge of my love toward You.

O my always lovable Sacramental Love, You know?  While I have come to give You all of myself, I have also come to receive from You all of Yourself.  I cannot live without a life, therefore I want yours.  All is given to one who gives all; isn’t it true, O Jesus?  Therefore, today I will love with your heartbeat of a passionate lover; I will breathe with your panting breath in search for souls; I will desire your glory and the good of souls with your immeasurable desires.  All the heartbeats of creatures will flow within your divine heartbeat; we will grasp them all, we will save them, we will let no one escape, at the cost of any sacrifice – even if I should bear all the pain.  If You should push me away, I will fling myself deeper inside; I will cry out louder in order to plead together with You the salvation of your children and my brothers.

O my Jesus, my Life and my All, how many things does your voluntary imprisonment tell me!  But the emblem with which I see You all studded, is the emblem of the souls; and the chains which bind You completely, so very tightly, are love.  It seems that the words souls and love make You smile, debilitate You and force You to surrender in everything; and I, pondering well these excesses of your love, will be always around You and together with You, with my usual refrains:  ‘Souls and love’.

Therefore, today I want all of You – always together with me in the prayer, in the work, in the pleasures and displeasures, in the food, in the steps, in the sleep – in everything.  I am certain that, being unable to obtain anything by myself, with You I will obtain everything; and everything we do, will serve to soothe each of your pains, to sweeten every bitterness of yours, to repair for any offense, to repay You for everything, and to impetrate any conversion, no matter how difficult and desperate.  We will go begging for a little love from every heart, to make You more content and happy.  Isn’t it good like this, O Jesus?

O dear Prisoner of love, bind me with your chains, seal me with your love.  O please! show me your beautiful face.  O Jesus, how beautiful You are!  Your blond hair braids and sanctifies all my thoughts; your forehead, calm and serene in the midst of so many offenses, gives me peace and puts me in the most perfect calm – even in the midst of the greatest storms, of your very privations, of your whims, which cost me my life.  Ah, You know it, but I move on; it is my heart that tells You this, for it knows how to say it better than I do.  O Love, your beautiful cerulean eyes, sparkling with divine light, abduct me to Heaven and make me forget the earth; but, alas, to my greatest sorrow my exile yet continues.  Hurry, hurry, O Jesus!  Yes, You are beautiful, O Jesus; I seem to see You in that Tabernacle of love.  The beauty and the majesty of your face enamors me and makes me see Heaven; your gracious mouth kisses me softly in every instant.  Your gentle voice calls me and invites me to love every moment; your knees sustain me; your arms clasp me with indissoluble bond; and I will impress my burning kisses, thousands upon thousands, on your adorable face.

Jesus, Jesus, may our will be one; one our love, one our contentment.  Never leave me alone, for I am a nothing, and the nothing cannot be without the All.  Do You promise me, O Jesus?  It seems that You say Yes.  And now bless me – bless all; and in the company of the Angels, of the Saints, of the sweet Mama and of all creatures, I say to You:  ‘Good morning, O Jesus, good morning….’

Now, after I wrote these prayers, written above under the influence of Jesus, as He came at nighttime, Jesus showed me that He was keeping this ‘good-bye’ and ‘good morning’ inside His Heart, and He told me:  “My daughter, they really came out of my Heart.  Whoever will recite them with the intention of being with Me, as it is expressed in these prayers, I will keep him with Me and in Me, to do what I do.  I will not only warm him with my love, but each time I will increase my love toward that soul, admitting him to union with the Divine Life and with my own desires to save all souls.”

I would want Jesus in my mind, Jesus in my lips, Jesus in my heart; I would want to look only at Jesus, hear only Jesus, be clasped only with Jesus.  I want to do everything together with Jesus – love with Jesus, suffer with Jesus, joke with Jesus, cry with Jesus, write with Jesus.  Without Jesus I don’t even want to draw a breath.  I will stay here like a fussy little girl, doing nothing, so that Jesus will come to do everything with me, content to be his amusement, abandoning myself to his love, to his lashes, to his worries and to his loving whims, as long as I do everything with Jesus.

See, O my Jesus?  This is my will, and You will not move me – did You hear?  So, now come and write with me.


PRAYER TO THE MOST HOLY WILL OF GOD

 by Luisa Piccarreta

O Eternal and inaccessible Supreme Will of my Eternal Love, prostrate before You I get lost in You. Your Immensity envelopes me, overwhelms me, annihilates me.  But at the same time it lifts me up to Your Throne and restores my life, New Life, unchanging and holy—the Life of the Will of my Jesus in whose center I find, as in one point, past, present and future. O, yes, I find the Supreme Will creating, that in all the things that It creates, It sends me Love.  But It awaits the exchange from every creature.

And I, on behalf of the entire human family, from the first to the last creature, I take from this unfathomable Will the love of each of them and I enter into every creating act, into every twinkle of the stars, into every ray of sunlight, into every breath of wind, into every drop of water, into every plant and animal.  And then I enter into every heartbeat of every heart, into every word, step, work, thought, glance.  And filling all with love, I go before the Supreme Majesty, to give Them the exchange of love of all created things.

O, sweet and most powerful Will, immense Will from which everything comes forth and nothing escapes, I come to place at Your Most Holy feet the love of all.  I come to harmonize together with created love. Ah yes, I exchange You in love for all, my voice harmonizing over all and in all.  And making this voice eternal, so that it multiplies to infinity in every moment, I will always say to You:  “I love You, I love You, I love You”.  I will seal all with the created love, so there will be nothing said or done that is not sealed with my love.

Jesus, according to Your Eternal Will, I enter into the first instant of Your Conception, into Your every heartbeat, thought and breath, into Your every movement, prayer and pain that You suffered in the Maternal Womb, into Your every moan, tear and difficulty of your childhood, into every step, work and word of Your mortal life.  I enter into Your Most Holy Will, into the immense Sea of Your Passion, into every drop of Your Blood, into every wound, into every insult and contempt, into every thorn, slap and sputum.  I unite myself in the pains that You suffered on the Cross, in the burning thirst, in the bitterness of gall, and in Your reparations and satisfactions, up to Your last breath.  And together with all generations and in the name of all, I enter into Your unending Will in which all are contained.  And so in a Divine way I come to give You the exchange of love, to give You reparation for repairing.  And I sink into the abyss of Your Will and I adore every drop of Your Blood, I kiss every wound, I bless, praise and thank You for Your every Act.  In Your Will You have given me everything, and in Your Will I exchange You for everyone and everything.

My Love, let us join together the Creating FIAT, the Redeeming FIAT and my FIAT in Your Will.  Let us make of them one alone—the one disappearing in the other—so that You may have complete love, everlasting glory, Divine adoration, blessings and eternal praises, from creation and from Your FIAT VOLUNTAS TUA (Your Will be done) on earth as It is in Heaven.

          Heavenly Queen, Divine Mama, You who had Primacy over the Divine Will, spread Your blue mantle, and in the immensity of the Eternal Will envelope all creatures, sealing their foreheads with the Seal of the Divine Will, so that all may Live the Life of the Divine Will on earth, in order to pass into Your Maternal Womb to Live of the Divine Will in Heaven. Amen.

Prayer to the Heavenly Queen

Immaculate Queen, my Heavenly Mother, I come  upon your maternal lap as your dear child to abandon  myself in your arms, and to entreat you with the most  ardent sighs, in this month consecrated to y the  greatest of grace of all: May you dispose me to live in the  Kingdom of the Divine Will. 

Holy mother, as the Queen of this Kingdom,  dispose me, your child, to live in it, so that it may no longer  be deserted, but filled with your children. I entrust myself  to you my Sovereign Queen that you may guide my steps  into the Kingdom of the Divine Will. Held tightly by your 

maternal hand, guide my whole being to live the unending  life of the Divine Will. May you be a mother to me, and I  shall offer to you, my mother, my own will, so that you  may make it completely submissive to the Divine Will,  and I will be sure never to leave its Kingdom. So I entreat  you to illuminate me and make me understand what the  “Will of God” means. 

Hail Mary ... 



Consecration to Jesus Christ, King of the Universe


Oh Jesus, King of kings, 

 God of Goodness, God of Love, God of Mercy, 

I adore, I love, I thank, I glorify Your Most Holy Will

emanating from Your Omnipotence, guided by Your Wisdom,

accompanied by Your Goodness and Love. 

Everywhere and in every time, be it either in joy or in pain, 

may Your Most Holy Will, Your Divine Love, 

be the star that I gaze at, the law that governs me, 

the air that I breathe, the heartbeat of my heart, 

the substance or, better, the Life of my life. 

To such an end, I unite all my prayers and actions to Yours,

all my life to Yours, as well as to that of the Virgin Mother, 

of Saint Joseph and of all the Elect that have been, are now and shall ever be, 

with all good, past, present and future

which is real and possible in Heaven and on earth.

I consecrate and give all myself, 

what I have, what I am, what pertains to me,

what is dear to me, my life, my death, my eternity, 

all that You have created and will create 

by Your Supreme Volition, by Your Infinite Love.  

And I pray You, oh Infinite Wisdom, 

to inscribe me with indelible characters in Your adorable Heart

as the ardent and zealous child of Your Divine Volition, of Your pure Love. 

I make this donation in the Power of the Father, 

in the Wisdom of the Son, 

in the Virtue of the Holy Spirit, 

in my name, and in the name of all creatures 

to obtain the advent and the expansion of the Kingdom of the Divine Will, 

of Your Divine Love upon the earth. 

For pity’s sake, oh my Lord, 

grant that from every lip and from every heart there may continually be raised, 

as from a sacred altar, the prayer that You, Yourself, as the first, addressed to the Father, 

“YOUR KINGDOM COME!

YOUR WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.”

AMEN